Original dedication of RHS fieldhouse recalled from 68 years ago today
As events wind down at the Rossford High School fieldhouse this weekend, some area residents might remember when the facility was first dedicated.
From the local history files of the Rossford Public Library, this program highlights the opening ceremony and basketball game.
The Bulldogs took on the Clay Eagles that night, February 22, 1950.
To read more please log in or subscribe to the digital edition https://www.etypeservices.com/Welch%20PublishingID444/