RHS fieldhouse closes, filled to the rafters with fond Bulldog memories
Rossford Bulldog tradition came out in full force last weekend to commemorate the closing of the George G. Wolfe Fieldhouse at the high school.
Fans packed the stands for one last opportunity to recall happy memories, heartbreaking losses, pre-game nerves and the special people who shared fond basketball memories.
“If only these walls could talk,” noted Superintendent Dan Creps, echoing a comment made frequently by those who recognize the end of an era.
The fieldhouse opened February 22, 1950, and was named after former varsity basketball coach, George Wolfe, in 1977.
To read more please log in or subscribe to the digital edition https://www.etypeservices.com/Welch%20PublishingID444/