Original dedication of RHS fieldhouse recalled from 68 years ago today

As events wind down at the Rossford High School fieldhouse this weekend, some area residents might remember when the facility was first dedicated.

From the local history files of the Rossford Public Library, this program highlights the opening ceremony and basketball game.

The Bulldogs took on the Clay Eagles that night, February 22, 1950.

 

To read more please log in or subscribe to the digital edition https://www.etypeservices.com/Welch%20PublishingID444/

Welch Publishing

Perrysburg Messenger Journal
130 Louisiana Ave.
Perrysburg, OH 43552

419-874-4491

Rossford Record Journal
215 Osborne Street
Rossford, Ohio 43460

419-874-4491

Holland-Springfield Journal
130 Louisiana Ave.
Perrysburg, OH 43552

419-874-4491

Point and Shoreland Journal
130 Louisiana Ave.
Perrysburg, OH 43552

419-874-4491